Can you feel the gratitude in your life? Being thankful for all the good in your life is important in your journey to optimal health. This is the season to stop and reflect. Even better, start a gratitude journal.
Studies have shown that repeating what you are thankful for can shift your biochemistry as well as your mental and emotional well-being, even if you don’t yet totally believe what you are saying.
Think about what you are grateful for every day – before you get out of bed in the morning, when taking a shower, when driving around, etc. Speak what you are grateful for during prayer or meditation. Write what you are grateful for in a journal each night before going to bed.
I am grateful for the many people in this world who continue to be a positive inspiration, providing hope and alternate solutions. So, I wanted to pass along some inspiration from others and spread the love.
Enjoy and pass on to others:
- A wonderful inspirational movie for the entire family called Milton’s Secret (based on Eckhart Tolle’s teachings) staring Donald Sutherland. Click here for limited free access for the next few days.
- An interesting perspective on the “rewards we get from being kind” in this 10 minute video by Debra Poneman.
- Join Niki Gratrix’s free weekly online Sound Healing Circle, where she guides you on a journey inwards of healing, inner peace, discovery and transformation for an hour every Sunday. Sign up here.
- Social distance fitness for kids. Learn how to motivate your kids to move the equivalent of four marathons throughout the school year, by meeting small goals and feeling excited about their progress through this podcast interview.
- Secret Ingredients is a heart-rendering film that shares the true stories of actual families facing numerous debilitating medical conditions and their amazing transformations as they change their food habits, providing you with instant life-changing solutions. Available free here for 7 days.
- Sign up for the Daily Positive and receive inspirational messages daily (Monday-Friday) by email.
More gratitude equals more positive energy and the more wonderful things to be grateful for.