Topically applied clay or detox mud iPacks are sometimes needed for optimal healing, especially if there is a past trauma or an accumulation of toxins in one part of the body. These traumas or toxins create interference fields in the body, acting like a “short circuit,” which may prohibit true healing.
Traumatized areas, such as scars from injuries or surgeries, head traumas, or other previous physical traumas, can block normal energy flow in body and ultimately affect a specific organs and/or gland function.
Some examples include:
- more generalized interference fields in the hands and/or feet (i.e.: from an injury or high exposure to EMFs)
- stomach issues as a result of a physical trauma along the center line of the body (anywhere from the head to the anus, including an episiotomy)
- thyroid problems due to a scar in the midsection (i.e.: from a c-section or hysterectomy)
- headaches caused by a broken arm that occurred in childhood
- issues with one eye, one knee, one kidney, etc. due to a previous injury on one side of the body
- blocked energy in a specific area from an injection or infectious bug bite
These physical scars and other connective tissues of the body can:
- become saturated with toxic chemical residues that have gradually deposed there over time.
- hold onto the unprocessed emotional trauma from the incident that caused it.
- effect the fascia and lymphatics in that area, creating stagnation.
- create the potential for abnormal cell membranes in that area.
Each trauma site can be checked to see if there is an energetic blockage, using Quantum Reflex Analysis (QRA). Specific interference fields are located and iPacks are then used to help reset the body, decreasing the stress signal, which allows the body it to heal.
The detox mud iPack consists of highly charged clays combined with humates, algaes, and detoxifying herbs. The natural detoxifiers in the mud pack have a negative charge. Toxic, synthetic chemicals have a positive charge.
When the wet mixture of the iPack is applied to the skin, an osmotic pulling effect occurs where the positively charged ions of the chemical toxins are attached to the negatively charged ions of the natural clays, acting to draw them out of the body. This eliminates scar (or trauma) interference fields, reestablishes the normal energy flow through the scar, and clears connective tissue and meridian channels, allowing the body to absorb more nutrients and continue healing.